"Second life" is a reality videogame. I think "Second life" is different to other online games,you don't have to waste time to fight the mosters and rise your level in the game.So how can we play Second life? just use your imagination.
Second life just like our daily life,for example,you can use mooney to candle some questions.We don't need to follow the scene that arrang by the video company,everything in the Sceond life is created by the players.
So,I think what to limit you in the game is your imagination.
In the "second life", I can do everything I want,maybe I also can be the person I never to be in the real life.However,I want to be a university student in the second life.I can take some university classes that I never learn or I can join some club that I never join.I think Second life is not only provide a place that let pepele can use their imagination but also let people's dream could be come true.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment