Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Whale Wars

In my opinion,people used to catch too much fishes and didn't to control the amount.So,some fishes were become extinct and people know we should protect the fishes which going to extinct,and shouldn't catch them easily.However,the Japanese were killed those fishes by the reason they are reach,but the fact is they are sell whale.Their behavior is wrong and illegal,so I'm glad that someone want to fight for fishes and fight to those Japanese. I also very respect their spirits because they are come form anywhere and they get up their job,many people will think job is more important than other thing,even the fishes is coming to extinct.

In addition,Japanese is too over,because they want to this illegal behavior,they even come too far away to do,it is too over,they not only hurt the fishes around them,but also so far away.Even they know their behavior is wrong,they still not want to be forgive and try to lie to themselves,for their behavior legal.However,it is no doubt that Japanese say their pirates,but I think they are heroes.They have to fight to Japanese and have to used to seasickness,sometimes they have to set the boat for a long time and don't find any reach ships.Therefore,I respect their courage and hope reach ship people would understand it is illegal and they are doing a wrong thing.

No comments: