Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Birthday

My niece and my aunt's birthdays are coming soon,my niece's birthday is January 13 and my aunt's birthday is December 25,the Christmas.Even my niece's birthday seems very far due to today just Dec.10,but the time is fast and suddenly her birthday is come. However,I plan for buy a jigsaw puzzle to her and the pattern is she and her patents' picture. But, jigsaw puzzle is too expensive that I can't pay and she still can't play jigsaw puzzle until she is grow up.So,I abandon this plan and try to find other plan which is better than this one.Actually,I can't figure out what gift is both of suitable and she will happy when she got the gift.Finally,my brother and I decide to made a card for my aunt,so my aunt's birthday gift is a card made by ourselves.I hope they will happy when they got their birthday's gift.

No comments: