Sunday, November 30, 2008

Living in an University dorm

For university students,we have several choices to decide where we want to live.There have three choices are most common,living in an university dorm,living in a apartment which around the campus and living in the home.There are two benefits why I choice to living in an university dorm and my reasons are as follows.First,It is very convenient to living in an university dorm and the functions which school have are very sufficient,for example,I can do exercise in the gym,have a meal in the school restaurant and sent my letters in the post office etc.Second,I can learn the way to get along well in group life and my relationship with others will become more better.It is also a way I can make more friends.Therefore,I can not only become more independent than before but also have a convent life when I living in an university dorm.

No comments: