Saturday, December 06, 2008
A Night Person
There are three reasons why I am a night person. First, as a university student, my duties are concentrate my attention on my lessons and study hard. So I have to spend many times to do improve my English skills, for example, I have to do my homework, preview and review my textbooks, and prepare many tests, etc. Second, university life is very abundant and I also join a club in the school, hence there are many activities heed after school. However, I have a part-time job on weekends, and my work time is very long, for this reason, when I get home, it’s mid-night. The final and most important is I can’t control my time between amusements and sleep, for instance, sometimes I ‘m so addicted on watching TV or playing the computer games that I forget the time to go to bed. Therefore, in my opinion, I have so many things have to do that I always delay my time to go to bed, such as study, part-time job and my amusements, however, people always think that a night person’s wealth is worse than that of a morning person, if I can change my habits and learn the way to plan my time suitablely, maybe I can become a morning person one day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment