Thursday, December 25, 2008
Christmas
My Christmans just go to school and study. Due to today is my aunt 's birthday,too. Hence,my brother and I have made a card for her.We choose a red paper to our card's cover and we write some words which we want to say to our aunt in a pink paper,and cut the pink paper to a sharp of heart.Next, paste the heart paper inside our card and do some decorate to our card,for example,we do a beautiful maple leaves to be our cover and do some pretty flowers to paste inside with some beautiful butterflies.Finally,we made our envelope in a coffee paper and my brother use some colored ribbon to seal our card.I think she will happy when she got our card and feel we are very attentively to make this card.I also think it is a meaningful thing because I can cost less money but give her a big birthday gift.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment