
She is my favorite singer,her name is fish Leong and this is her new album cover.This is her tenth album.I love her songs very much because her voice is very intoxicated to people and softly.It is not doubt that her voice is very wonderful.However,she is not Taiwanese,she is Malaysian,but she has debuted for a long time,so I think she is used to live in Taiwan.If I classify all her songs,than the answers is obvious,love songs is the most and every love songs are very touching and the words of songs are very appropriate to people who in love.According to her songs is so touching that many idol show or advertisement will use her song to be the song of titles of a film or a end song on TV,even government use her song for their advertisment on TV.Thereore,Her songs seems have magic and enchantment,and I am so love her songs that everytime when she has new album,I want to be the first one to listen her voice.
No comments:
Post a Comment