Thursday, October 23, 2008

Issue--Desire

I buy it beacuse of need or desire?
Before I make a decision,which one is I according to,need or desire?
Have you ever ask those questions to yourself before you make a discion whether to buy do or not?
I think it is a interesting question for me.
In my opinion,most time I buy goods or do many things due to the desire,for example,I borrow money to buy a expensive necklace of a famous brand,is it a necessary thing for me to live?I can't live without it?the answer is no,and I waste my money in the same time.Or,I eat too mach food,because of I misunderstanding my feeling,it just my desire,not I really hungry.However,desire also cause many questions,such as the problem of cash and credit card slave;many people become bankrupt or credit card slave as a result of the desire of shopping.If you don't control your desire,you would pay for it.

In other side,desire is a natural character for our human beings,in other woeds,desire also could be a motive power for us to make progress,if we use it correctly.For instance,you have the desire to make your life more better by your work hard or you have the desire to get a hifh grade by you study hard.
Therefore,human beimgs have drsire is not a wrong thing,the most impoteant thing is the way they get up to a drsire and recognize the difference between need and desire.

No comments: