Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Memories of Matsuko



I watched the movie"Memories of Matsuko" today.
The story is described Matsuko's life,she has a sister whose health is bad and her father only concern of her sister.She do her best to achive all her father's hope,but her father still not pay attention to her,even she become a teacher is which her father wants.

One day,her life was destroyed by one student,she lost her job and run away from her family,I think it is a turning point in her life.
Afterward,Matsuko sheck up with many men,but they all destroye her and she is also a sufferer of domestic violence,besides,she become a courtesan and has drug dependence due to her boyfriends.

Finally,Matsuko give up to truth and love other people,no one can came to her live,for instance,the last ten years before she die,she live alone and does nothing only eat and drink.But her soul is liberate this time,because she met her sister and her father in the heaven.I think it is not only a story give us many things to inspir but also we can see a spirit in love which Matsuko shows.

No comments: