Today I went to National Chiao Tung University to saw a badminton competition.
When I walked on the Chiao Tung University,I think the scenery in the National Chiao Tung University is so beautiful and their school yard is so extensive. If I am the student of Chiao Tung University,I will ride a bike.In addition,it is very convenient for students to live in the school,the equipments in their school are very complete,for example,there are many dormitories and lunchrooms in their school.Besides,there also have many athletic fields for students to do exercise,I think it is a good thing that do exercise there or two times a week which can let you more and more healther.
Then I arrived my today's destination- the gym,I was a audience to look the athlete's technique.There were only sixteen teams in today's competition,because of the request to enter this competitioni is that your team was the NO.1 to No.16 of all universities in Taiwan,they are the top and excellent players.
It was a exciting game and people were concentrated on their game,even his competitor was so strong that he still not give up the game. I thought the spirit of athletes was very precious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment