
After we have finished the children novel "Matilda",we saw the movie "Matilda" in today's English children literature.
The girl who in the character of Matilda was very cute,and Miss honey was very elegant,I like them so much.
The plot has something different between movie and book,for example,the movie add the plot of Matilda and Miss Honey entered Miss Trunchbull 's house without permission.It was illegal and they might lost their life by this behavior.Miss Honey have lived here in her childhood,because Miss Trunchbull was her aunt and they wanted to took back Miss Honey's doll.
In addition, Miss Truncubull was very similar to the image which described in the novel.
And Mr.Wormwood and Wrs.Wormwood has something different between movie and novel.Mrs.Wormwood was a fat woman and Mr.Wormwood was thin,but Mr.Wormwood and Mrs.Wormwood' s image was opposite in the movie.
Finally,if I could have a child like Matilda, it must be a good thing. She is a genius,she is good at math.She is a considerate girl,she never show off and very independent.She can take care herself well,so I don't have to worry much about her.And her morality is very well,for example,she know people should be honest and should be justice and she just a elementary student of first grade.No wonder Miss Honey to misunderstand that Matila has good parents who full of wise and upbringing.Matilda is so prefect and I love her so much.I'm glad that she met Miss Honey and Miss Honey adopt her in the final.That is a happy ending.
No comments:
Post a Comment