- In my opinion, some students chose to cheat as a result of they didn't prepared the lessons,tests or assignments and they didn't want to got low grade. I could heard students choose to cheat in tests frequently,especially university entrance exams.For example,I have heard a girl who pass the entrance exams because she choose to cheat,she hired another person to substitute her during the test.I heard it from news.
- In my experience,students who cheating on exams or class work were asked to did the exams or class work again or given them zero mark,and expelled from the school for cheat on the exams or class work.Sometimes,if school think their attitudes were bad,when their behaviors were found by others,they may be flunk out school.I think those punishments are a fair decision for all students.
- Actually,expelled from the university for “academic dishonesty" is very seriuos for me,because this notes will exist in my files and follow me all my life.And if student who choose a cheat in the which class,then that class's teacher will get him/her a low grade.Maybe school or teacher can force the educate of honest,it is moral lesson,student should know honest is the most important thing whether students have prepared the exams and class work or not.Students should know the consequence when they choose to cheat.
Saturday, November 08, 2008
Questions of Cheat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment