There was a very special thing happened this afternoon,our writing class teacher invited us to Yummy cafe,and we could attended today's course in English corner.It was very suprised to me and this was my first enter Yummy cafe.I think it is a silent palce and has good environment for customers to enjoy their meals.
However,the teacher of today's English corner was misunderstanding the schedule of this stemster,so he was not arrived on time,and I cheated with my classmates(Kennis,Rita,Ching)during the time to wait him.
Actually,this was not we first to met Tim,he was our new teacher,and his class was very interested to me.
Then,our todat's teacher,Tim,was arrived and start to taught us how to play today's game.The rule was everyone choice a card and answered the question which on your card to other people,there were many kind of questins,for example,my question was"What is the most exciting thing to you",and Rita's question was"think three different things between man and woman".In my poinion,I think it was a nice game for us,because we could shared our experience to other people and also could learned opinions form other people.Finally,I feel a little regret due to today's class was too short,and I have a happy time during today's class.I think English corner give me a good opportunity that I could experience other teacher's teaching and even I have seen him before,it still was a precious experience to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment