My classmate and I have a conversation with our class teacher in Dec,29.
She is a nice teacher and I like her so much.She ask us many questions about our life and we talk to her almost one and an half of a hour.However,we talk to her several our opinions,both negative and positive opinions.For example,we tell her there are some subjects is hard to us and we feel confused to these subjects,and some teachers is very nice,we very like his/her class,etc.
In fact,she always stand in a objective point of view to tell us her advise and her tone of speaking is very euphemistic.When we talk about that some subjects is hard to us ,she always encourage us and give us the different ideas that we never though before.Therefore,I'm glad that she is our class teacher(because our class is so big that to divide into two parts,so we have two class teachers) and we always met good teachers to teach us.I also feel it is regrettable that the other class teacher was left and the other classmates change another class teacher.I' happy we didn't change class teacher.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment