
I want to talk about my thinkings after I watch the movie"The Phantom of the Opera".
This film is directed by Joel Schumacher.However,it is a long story and those songs are very wonderful. The film began with a old man who buy a music box throung the auction and the time when he went to his wife's grave,director insert some scenes during the time he went to his wife's grave,the past memorys.Phantom is a genius,an arter, architect etc and he have the sounds of angel,he is angel of music.However,due to his body's defects,people can't accept him and his personailty is misrepresent.He teach Christina how to sing and to inspire her beautiful sounds,but she refuse him and betray him.He doesn't know the way how to love her and doesn't know how to express his feeling,so the feeling which Christina to him from worship to pity and hate.Therefore,I think Phantom can get his true love in the final,but I'm wrong,however,he know the new meaning of love finally,I think it is also a good thing to gald.
No comments:
Post a Comment