Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Our Show

I'm glad that our show have already finished and everyone were very prefect.
No one have trouble and the show processing smoothly.In fact,I was very nervous in the beginning,I was worried that I will forgot my lines,because I was too nervous that I forgot my lines every time when we practiced our show,but I didn't forgot any lines in the formal show time. :)
However,our teacher gave us some advices after she watched our show,both negative advices and positive advices.Positive advices were that our show were humorous and lively etc,and negative advices were that our show was too short,our costumes were not identically and our answering a curtain call was not very formal. Finally,it is a real precious experience and opportunity to me,and when the time we have to play our performance in the future,we have more experiences than others who didn't choose the course.It is a good thing for me to increase my courage and become more and more poised when I have to speech to many people in the public place or perhaps I have to speech in many students because I become a teacher one day.

No comments: